If a night of drunken shenanigans isn’t your ideal hens night out, how about something less mainstream. Try something new and fun with Floatfit Yoga or HIIT classes. Each 30-min class incorporates the use of a floating exercise mat for a more intensive workout. Laugh and be laughed at as you and your other hens take turns to fall off, unless of course you have immaculate balance. But then again, you’d probably get dunked anyway!
30-minute yoga workout on water! Vinyasa yoga session merging breath and movement to strengthen the body and mind…all on water. FloatFit makes the most of water’s instability. It uses the full length of the exercise mat to maximum effect. The core is worked continually to maintain balance.
- Merging breath and movement to strengthen the body and mind
- Increase flexibility, mental focus, cardiovascular conditioning, calorie-burn and muscle development
- Improves sleep, reduces stress and anxiety
FloatFit HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training)
For the fitness freak (or the one attempting to shed some pounds) bride-to-be. Revolutionary, high intensity low impact, cross training workout which includes squats, mountain climbers, V-sits, burpees, lunges and many more. These are a combination of both strength and cardio training as they work the core while increasing the heart rate. FloatFit makes the most of water’s instability. Maximum effort needed and maximum fun guaranteed! Now whoever said hens hate the water?
- Burn More Calories: Increases heart rate and burns more calories than regular workouts
- Core Strength: Exercising while maintaining your stability on board increases the use of the core muscles
- Improved Physique: Strengthen muscles throughout your body, improves flexibility and stability
Choose 1 of the above for a 30 min class
What you get:
Personal instructor for the class
Bride to Be accessories
Custom Cake/ Cupcakes